Question by loveelyn: do you know of any dentists in oakland county mich.that donate their services?
dentists that donate services for low income seniors
Answer by Glenn M
Check out the Oakland County Health Dental Program at the link below. If that doesn’t help, there are other programs also listed on the page. For others reading this:
Many dentists contribute materials and/or services, but the list can change at any time. To find out what is available in your area, call your
1. Call several local dentists, explain the problem, and ask if they know where you might go.
2. If you are looking for dentures, call several dental labs, explain the problem, and ask where you might go.
3. Check with your local health department. Ask for a social worker, explain the problem and ask for any referrals, or any free or low-cost clinics.
4. Check with your local pastor, rabbi or spiritual advisor.
5. Check with ocal nursing/retirement homes for referrals.
Hope this helps to keep you smiling.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!