Question by loveelyn: do you know of any dentists in oakland county mich.that donate their services?
dentists that donate services for low income seniors
Answer by Glenn M
Check out the Oakland County Health Dental Program at the link below. If that doesn’t help, there are other programs also listed on the page. For others reading this:
Many dentists contribute materials and/or services, but the list can change at any time. To find out what is available in your area, call your
1. Call several local dentists, explain the problem, and ask if they know where you might go.
2. If you are looking for dentures, call several dental labs, explain the problem, and ask where you might go.
3. Check with your local health department. Ask for a social worker, explain the problem and ask for any referrals, or any free or low-cost clinics.
4. Check with your local pastor, rabbi or spiritual advisor.
5. Check with ocal nursing/retirement homes for referrals.
Hope this helps to keep you smiling.
Give your answer to this question below!
Residents Debate Fluoride in Water
Trevor Urbshott, who resides in Georgian Bluffs, says the population is "getting medicated" without consciously making the decision. … Even the American Dental Association believes fluoridated public water decreases tooth decay by 20 to 40 per cent.
Read more on Bayshore Broadcasting News Centre
Smithsonian Mobile Exhibition Explores Human-Animal Bond
“Animal Connections,” a custom-built exhibition housed on an 18-wheel truck that expands into 1,000 square feet of space, will be at the upcoming 2014 International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE) at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta …
Read more on ThePoultrySite.com